✿ Contact Me ✿

To place an order / to ask any questions, please email me.
I will try to reply you as soon as posible.
Thank you :)

Email : cl7cottage@gmail.com

Wednesday 6 July 2011

For sale @ OneLoveCottage

 Last year, me and my sifu (the owner of OneLoveCottage) was planned to

attend an event to sell our handmade products in our University,

but unfortunately the event was postponed and our schedules are clash,

so I decided to 'tumpang' the items I made on my sifu's website ^^

Have a look~

The photos of these 2 products was deleted accidently,

So I copy the photos from her >_< 




I'm so glad that most of them are sold, thanks for those who bought them :)

And also thanks to my sifu for bringing me to this handmade world ^^ <3

Lastly, remember to give lots of love to them while they're back in business ya ^^

<3 handmades

No comments:

Post a Comment