✿ Contact Me ✿

To place an order / to ask any questions, please email me.
I will try to reply you as soon as posible.
Thank you :)

Email : cl7cottage@gmail.com

Tuesday 6 September 2011

* LOVE MAYMAYSHOP * SHARE MAYMAYSHOP *

 Among the online supplies shop,
MAYMAYSHOP is the online supplies shop that I love most ^^

As the shop's vision:
“ MayMayShop provides various designed fabrics and craft materials with an affordable price ”

So Mei Wei the owner, always try hard to provide her customers
the best quality of fabrics and craft materials,
so the fabrics and craft materials quality are always exactly same with what her photos shown.
Besides that, she also provides a very good customer services :)

These are the reasons why I always purchase fabrics and craft materials from her ^^
Almost 99% of my fabrics collection are purchased from her XD


Here are some samples of the products I made with her fabrics...

>>>








<3 her fabrics?? Check her blog out ^^

http://maymayshop.blogspot.com/




“ MayMayShop provides various designed fabrics and craft materials with an affordable price ”

No comments:

Post a Comment